Wednesday, June 5, 2013

38 Weeks

I forgot I had this draft right before I went into labor, so I thought I would go ahead and post it. This was the day before my water broke!

Just one short week left before we finally get to meet our little boy. I absolutely cannot wait! Everyone keeps asking me if I am over being pregnant - yes and no. Yes, I am totally uncomfortable in every sense of the word and ready to feel normal again - but I also have to look back and really appreciate the fun times of pregnancy too! I hate to wish something like this away, so I try not to complain too much about it!  

But what I am really ready for is the anticipation of Liam's arrival to be over. The unknown of what life will be like, how we will adjust, meeting Liam and what will he be like is KILLING me! I am ready for that to all be here and for us to begin this next step of our life!

Here are a few pics throughout the past week! From what everyone has told me, Liam has definitely dropped and you can really see it in this first picture! 






How far along?  38 Weeks - 1 Week Left! 

How big is Liam this week?  Size of a Leek

Total Weight Gain?  35lbs 

Best Moment of the Week? Tiff's Treat Delivery! My friend Natalie sent me Tiff's Treats Cookies, Ice Cream and Milk on Tuesday night! They come warm right out of the oven - amazing! Totally made my day and Trey's too :) Such a great and thoughtful gift to help me get through this last week or so! I loved it! 

Trouble Sleeping? Yes, just getting it where I can these days!

Belly Button - In or Out?  In!

Happy or Moody? I would say the mood swings have slowed down and I am just READY for Liam to be here now!

Looking Forward to?  Finally meeting Liam in one week, or less!!

No comments:

Post a Comment