Wednesday, May 7, 2014

11 Months


A few things Liam is loving and doing these days!
  • Waving & Saying "Bye Bye" - He has learned to wave and say some sort of bye bye as he does it! When I was dropping him off one morning, I looked into the window and he was watching me leave. So I waved to him and he picked up his hand and waved back, it was the first time he had done that! It made my whole day!
  • Saying Uh-Oh - Dropping something and then saying Uh-oh is his new favorite game :)
  • New Party Trick! He gives High Fives :) How funny is that? I say "High Five Liam" and he throws up his hand! It's hilarious!
  • We are pretty sure he is saying DaDa and associating it with Trey now! He has been saying dada, baba and all those sounds for months now - but there have been several times he says DaDa when Trey walks in the room or if he sees him. Totally not fair since I am obviously his favorite, he should totally being saying MaMa!! :) 
  • He finally started pulling up to his feet! I had just told someone that he was still only up to his knees and he was going to be a late walker - and then all of the sudden I look over and he's on his feet! Maybe we will have a walker sooner than I thought!
  • FINALLY eating solid foods like a champ - and LOVING it! He is eating so much at school they sometimes think they should stop him! I know that's probably normal for many other babies, but not for Liam. It has been a lot less stressful trying to figure out what to feed him that won't make him gag! Now I can't keep food on the tray quick enough! I love it!
I was uploading pictures from this month and realized I only took a handful of pics! Which is shocking because I am usually uploading 50+.  Here are a few of the good ones from Month 11!



School pictures!






First Grilled cheese!


Snack time in the backyard with Maggie!



Surprisingly, one of his favorite foods are peas and carrots! He can't get enough of them!

I can't believe I didn't get more pics, but Happy 11 Months little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment