Happy 1st Birthday to our little man! I absolutely can not believe that a year has already flown by! Fastest year of my life and it's bitter sweet! I am definitely glad we are past the first 3 months because they were by far the hardest, but I am sad to see the baby stage go so quickly. Thankfully he's still very cuddly with me and let's me hold him a lot, but I can see that coming to an end very quickly!
1 Year Stats
Weight: 22lbs - 60%
Height: 30in - 75%
Liam's list of new Party Tricks!
- Blowing Kisses - this is one of my favorites! He throws his hand out and makes the "mwah" noise. Sometimes a sweet "mwah" and most times it's in his growling voice :)
- Growling - he has been doing this since the day he started making noises! He'll go from high pitched baby talk to straight growls, all the time.
- "Cruising" - Liam has definitely mastered "cruising", walking around anything and everything. Still not standing or walking on his own yet, but I am sure it's coming soon!
- Peek-a-Boo - I looked in the rear view mirror last week and he was taking his lovey and covering his face and pulling it down really quickly, and then laughing! I finally figured out he was playing Peek-a-Boo with himself! So now if you say "Where's Liam?" he will cover his face up and just laugh!
- Balancing Acts - Liam has an obsession with putting stuff on his feet. Tags, blankets, blocks, anything! He has now started to take toys or blocks and set them on his toes with his arms in the air and balance it there for a bit. He takes it very seriously - no smiles or laughs, just watches it balance!
Here are a few pictures from the past month!
This is how the 1st Birthday photo shoot really went until I finally got his cute smile!

Fun at Luke's 2nd Birthday party!




Dinner at the Bullards! The kids aren't too sure about each other yet, but I'm sure they will be BFF someday!



This weekend is moving day! Bittersweet to be leaving our very 1st house and the house we brought Liam home too! But we are very eager to get moved in and get settled into our new house and neighborhood that Liam will grow up in!


Due to the move, we have had to delay Liam's 1st Birthday Party! But we couldn't let the day pass by without celebrating with his very first cupcake! He absolutely loved it, but that's no surprise. He kept stuffing it in his face and signing for "more" when we took it away! I think it's safe to say that he has a sweet tooth!


What an amazing year this has been! Happy Birthday little guy, you are our world!


No comments:
Post a Comment