Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lubbock Baby Shower

This weekend we made our last trip before Liam arrives. We drove to Lubbock for our last baby shower! It was fast and furious, but so much fun to have everyone in one place and to hang out for a bit!

The shower was amazing! I seriously have some of the most creative party planning friends and family! This was another shower straight from a magazine! Thank you THANK YOU to the hostesses for doing this for us! We appreciate it more than you will ever know!


These are the amazing hostesses! 





The theme / colors of the shower matched Liam's nursery! Every detail was absolutely amazing - from the Big Sister Pic of Maggie (which I loved :) ), the amazing elephant and chevron cookies, to the weekly bump and sonogram pics! It was beautiful!







We got so many great, thoughtful gifts - but a few of my favorite were from my sister, Megan. She got Liam this book that lets you record your voice reading the story! So it's Megan and Derek reading the book to Liam, it's so cute! I tear up every time I read it!  



She also made Liam these super cute Tie Dye onesies! She made these for Blake when she was born and I was really hoping Liam would get some too!


And for my birthday she got me this sweet initial necklace with an 'L' on it.  I got her one just like this for her first mothers day and I am so happy to have one now too! Such a sweet gift for new moms!  Megan - Thanks so much for all the amazing gifts for Liam and I :) 



We also received 2 handmade blankets from both Trey and I's grandmothers!  Meme gave us the sweet whale blanket that I can't wait to use the second Liam gets here! It will be the perfect blanket to use for the car seat, stroller, etc! And my Grandma gave us the Disney Cars Fleece blanket! These fleece blankets are a huge hit in our family, Trey and I use our own every day!  I can't wait to see Liam dragging this around the house!



Overall, it was such a great weekend! Everyone has been so good to us, we are really lucky to have all of you in our lives! Thanks for a great weekend, great shower and for everything you have done for us!




1 comment:

  1. You are really doing a great job with this blog! I love reading everthing about how you feel about things. The pics are so good!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete