Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2 Months Old!


Liam turned 2 months old last week! He has already changed so much in every possible way! He has started to look more baby and less newborn. He's awake and alert alot more during the day now and is smiling all the time! I thought the smiles were just for Trey and I :) until he started smiling at every nurse, doctor or really any girl he sees! He's not stingy with his cute grins, all you have to do is talk to him! He loves it and is starting to "talk" back! It's the cutest! I am especially loving how much he recognizes me each day! He has started to smile and get really excited when I go in to get him in the mornings or when he wakes up from naps!  So cliche - but it really does melt your heart to know that he is genuinely so happy just to see my face!

Now that he is eating better, he is napping and sleeping better - thank goodness! He eats about 730 or 8 and will stay down anywhere from 130-430am! Not too bad! As soon as we get his appetite up and how reflux under control, I think he will easily sleep though the night! Fingers crossed anyways :)

He's a pro at tummy time! He is getting so good at holding his head up and he is getting so strong! Makes it a lot easier for him to look at everything around him!


2 Month Stats
Weight: 11lbs 2oz - 14th percentile
Height: 23" - 38th percentile

He is still on the small side, but we are working to fatten him up! He has some reflux issues that is causing him to not really love eating, so hopefully we can get this all worked out soon!

Here are a few pics from this past month!

This is my all time favorite video of his first true smile! Trey was holding him and I walked over talking to Trey - Liam saw me and started smiling! It was the first time he showed a real sign of happiness when he saw me! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment